2014 Tour de France
July 7, 2014
Stage 3, Cambridge – London
155 km (96 mi)
- The train to Cambridge went by the Sonisphere metal festival. This meant a collision between un-showered metal nerds, and socially awkward cycling fans. It was, more or less, volcanic explosion of awkward that could not be contained.
- No credentials = jumping barriers and hoping for the best
- No credentials = getting kicked out by security
- Getting kicked out by security = jumping the barriers again, but by the third time you get kicked out, you simply decide to call it a day
- Rui Costa loves riding around in circles, and being asked for his autograph. Including fans who are dressed in replica kit and matching helmet to look just like him.