2014 Montreal Grand Prix
September, 14 2014
205.7 km (127.8 mi)
- Chris Horner got a big Quiznos sandwich, and two Cokes with a bag of Sun Chips the night before the race.
- Using a metal detector in Montreal's Mount Royal Park is illegal. So said the guy using a metal detector in Mount Royal Park.
- Mount Royal park seems to be a place that teens enjoy during the nighttime hours, judging by the amount of overturned shopping carts, mattresses, soggy hooded sweatshirts and remnants of bonfires that are in the woods there.
- Riders talk about buying new washing machines and bad service at the bank during the first ten laps of a race like this one.
- From my experience, Indian food in Montreal is decidedly subpar.